Learn, grow and thrive with a career at the Y! Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively influences the lives of people and communities. As the nation's leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y offers more than just a job - we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
The YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, or creed.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR:
- Lifeguards (will train in house)
- Swim Instructors (will train in house)
- Aquatic Fitness Instructors (no certifications required, will train in house)
- Member Service Front Desk
- Group Fitness Instructors