Values are present in every progam at the Y. We are guided every day by our mission to put Christian principles into practice that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. When your child plays a youth sport here, he or she not only learns how to play the game, but also how to play fair, be a good sport and a great team player. These are values that they can carry with them for life!
View our Summer 2016 Flyer HERE.
View our Winter 2015/Spring 2016 Program Brochure HERE.
Click HERE to register for programs online.
Session VI: June 6th-July 9th, 2016 (5 week session)
Y Member Registration Begins: April 25th, 2016
Non-Member Registration Begins: May 9th, 2016
Session: July 11th-August 13th, 2016 (5 week session)
Y Member Registration Begins: June 13th, 2016
Non-Member Registration Begins: June 20th, 2016
Click HERE to view the "How To Guide" for online program registration.
Notes & Tips
- At this time our online registration system only accepts full payments for programs. If you would like to use a system credit, gift certificate, financial assistance or other adjustment toward your fees please register in person. (This includes registrations for 2 swim lessons per week)
- Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard or any bank account we currently have on file at the YMCA.
- When you are asked who will be participating in the program, if there is anyone in your family who does not appear on the list, please e-mail Kelly to have them added onto your account.
- You can only browse programs here during their open registration dates. If you would like to see the full program catalog, please return to the program page and click near the top to view our brochure.
- If you have any problems, please click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How else can I register for a program?
The Knox County YMCA wants to help make your program registration as convenient as possible. Our online registration system is one way that you can register for programs. However, not all of our programs are available online. Please visit us at 1324 W Carl Sandburg Dr to register for those programs.
Does it cost more/less to register online?
No. Registering online is a service we are offer to YMCA program participants. At this time, there are no additional fees or incentives to registering online.
Can I purchase a YMCA membership online?
Yes! Click here to begin!
Whom can I notify regarding errors or other technical concerns?
We work hard to ensure that this website is accurate and fully functional at all times. However, if you spot a data error or have difficulties using our site, please contact Ashlee.
Can I ask a particular program instructor a question?
When you are reviewing class information and availability, you will notice a "More Information" link under the class times and days. If an instructor has already been assigned to a class, their name, but not specific contact information, will be listed. This is an effort to protect the personal information of our part-time staff. However, our Program Directors are happy to answer questions about specific programs. Visit the YMCA Staff page for their email.