For the past five years, the Solutions Program has been a valuable asset to our community. The program is offered to students of Lombard, Churchill and Galesburg High School at absolutely no cost to them. The Solutions Program is a great resource to help students improve performance in four key areas: GPAs, office referrals, tardiness and absences. Using a three-tiered approach to mentorship, the Solutions staff meets students where they live, go to school and play. We frequently make home visits, maintain a strong presence at their school, and cheer them on at extracurricular activities and events. The Solutions Program is run by Senior Solutions Director Joey Range.
New Year 2022 Promo
NO JOIN FEE WHEN YOU JOIN
JANUARY 1st - JANUARY 15th 2022!
At the Y, you'll find more than just a place to work out. With opportunities to give back to your community, you'll discover a greater sense of purpose, too.
Here are just some of the new benefits the Knox County YMCA has to offer:
- Household Memberships include dependents through age 26
- Young Adult Membership (19-29 yrs old) $26/month
- Within walking distance of GHS campus for 7th-12th graders
- The Downtown YMCA has 24 hour access
- Multiple Senior Programs
- 44 Land & 14 Aquatic Group Fitness Classes Weekly
- Remodeled Lobby, Weight Room & Fitness Studio
- Nationwide YMCA Reciprocity
- Pickleball - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 9am-11am
- Advanced climate controlled HVAC system to provide a cleaner & safer environment