For the past five years, the Solutions Program has been a valuable asset to our community. The program is offered to students of Lombard, Churchill and Galesburg High School at absolutely no cost to them. The Solutions Program is a great resource to help students improve performance in four key areas: GPAs, office referrals, tardiness and absences. Using a three-tiered approach to mentorship, the Solutions staff meets students where they live, go to school and play. We frequently make home visits, maintain a strong presence at their school, and cheer them on at extracurricular activities and events. The Solutions Program is run by Senior Solutions Director Joey Range.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
We're proud to be a part of serving the needs of the community and your support inspires us to do so much more!
Good things come together at the Knox County YMCA. We're more than a gym, we're a cause.
From exciting sports programs to the latest workout activities, there's a little something for everyone.
We hope you enjoy all of the benefits we have to offer!
- 24-hour access to the Downtown Galesburg YMCA (for those 18 & over)
- Nationwide Membership (Click here)
- Two Gyms
- Vitale Pool
- Racquetball Court
- Wellness Centers
- Weight Rooms
- Wellness Studios
- Downtown Cycling Studio
- Indoor Track
- Childwatch Rooms
- 30 Minute Y Express Workout Room
- Group Fitness Classes
- Aquatic Fitness Classes
- Wellness Coaching
- "Noon Ball" Adult Basketball
- Pickleball Groups
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Men’s Steam Room
- Co-Ed Sauna
- Women's Sauna
- Full Body Massage Chairs
- HydroMassage Lounge Chairs
We also hope you enjoy the Wellness and Weight Rooms at the Downtown Galesburg YMCA; a branch of the Knox County YMCA.
To get the most out of your membership, we recommend you schedule a Wellness Coaching appointment to familiarize yourself with our facilities, equipment, and make a plan for your wellness goals. We'd also be happy to give you a "grand tour" of our facility if the Y is new to you. Contact us today at 309-344-1324!
- Youth/Teen (0-18) Includes one child up to 18 years of age $18/month
- Young Adult (19-29) Includes one individual 19 through 29 years of age $26/month
- Adult (30-64) Includes one individual 30 through 64 years of age $39/month
- Senior (65+) Includes one individual 65 years of age and over $32/month
- Senior Couple (65+) Includes two individuals 65 years of age and over $52/month
- Household Includes multiple adults living in the same household and their dependents up through age 26 with verified residence and/ or enrollment in school. $55/month
- One Adult plus Dependents Includes one adult living in the household and their dependents up through age 26 with verified residence and/ or enrollment in school. $49/month
- Silver Sneakers & Prime* Insurance programs are offered to eligible members at little to no cost. Check your eligibility here!
- Renew Active* Offered to eligible members who are part of the Renew Active by United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Insurance Program. Check your eligibility here!
- Silver & Fit* Offered to eligible members who are part of the Silver or Active & Fit by American Specialty Health Insurance Program. Call us to check your availability!
*Insurance Programs must be set up in person at on of our Member Service Desks.
Please contact us at 309-344-1324 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for join fee information or questions
Memberships are offered to businesses in our community at a subsided rate. You can view more information in our flyer below, or click HERE to download a version.
Please contact our Member Service Desk at 309-344-1324 for a list of eligible organizations.
Nationwide Membership enable Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States. Valid for active, full facility YMCA members. Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time. Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership. Special memberships (group homes, other agencies, etc.) are not eligible. To find a Y in another location, visit ymca.net.
Membership payments are set up as an automatic monthly draft on the 1st of each month from a checking or savings account. Bank drafts are a continuous, ongoing membership until the Knox County YMCA receives a 30 day written notice of cancellation. Payments can also be made annually. A 3% processing fee will be charged to all monthly memberships that choose to draft from a credit/debit card (Discover, MasterCard or VISA). Please contact our Member Service Desk with your checking/savings account information to avoid the additional cost.
The Knox County YMCA offers scholarships for memberships and programs, with no one turned away due to the inability to pay. Please contact our Member Service Desk at 309-344-1324 or 309-342-0420 for more information regarding our scholarship policy.